Pacific Harbor Christian School is an extension of the ministry of
Harbor Christian Center. As such, it exists to bring children into the knowledge of their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
By providing a quality Christian education for both the children of members and non-members of Harbor Christian Center, we provide an environment in which spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and social growth can take place. We also provide for the development of physical skills and the expression of each child's unique personality and talents. We believe in encouraging each child to work to his full potential, while recognizing varying levels of ability.
The basis for a healthy and positive self-image lies in the knowledge that we are the beloved children of God, redeemed from sin by the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, and equipped to succeed in life through Him.
Students are encouraged to work at their full potential to become:
- Biblical Worldview Evangelist
- Life Long Learners
- Effective Communicators
- Spiritually Growing Individuals
- Servant Leaders
- Inquisitive Thinkers
- Neighborhood Participants
- Growing, Healthy Individuals
FACULTY AND STAFF GOALS
Faculty and staff are dedicated to help each student achieve spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical growth in the following ways:
- Role model in attitude, speech, and actions on a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- Follow the Matthew 18 principle in dealing with students, parents, and staff.
- Motivate students to accept God's gift of salvation and grow in their faith.
- Partner with parents in their child's education and assist them in the task.
- Plan a well-rounded program that, as much as possible, meets individual needs, interests, and abilities.
Education of children and youth is the primary responsibility of parents. We ask parents to commit to partner with us as we educate our students by:
- Praying daily for the school and its ministry.
- Teaching and supporting respect.
- Encouraging responsibility.
- Following through on discipline.