Dear PHCS/HHP Families,
As PHCS and HHP look to the start of a new school year, we are thrilled that the Lord has made a way for the campus to reopen and continue to offer outstanding Christian education to the students in our communities, preschool through 8th grade. We consider ourselves blessed to serve as your administrators in the preschool and K-8 school programs. With many years of experience working on school campuses, we are confident that God has great things in store for all of us. It is our desire to partner with each of you and to build upon the school tradition that has been active on this campus and in our community for decades.
In light of the current health crisis, we are working diligently to find the balance between promoting a safe and healthy environment on campus for faculty, staff and students, while also providing the best educational experience possible that also addresses the social, emotional and spiritual needs of children. Where a child learns matters, and for most children, on-campus is better!
We are excited to announce that Happy Harbor Preschool and Pacific Harbor Christian School will reopen on Wednesday, September 9!
Here are some of the details:
- Registration packets can be downloaded below and also available for pick-up in the School Office, Monday – Friday, 9am – 3pm.
- Preschool: We’re offering full and part-time programs on-campus for children 18-months old through 6 years old.
- Kindergarten – 8th Grade: We’re offering in-person instruction on campus, with before and after school daycare available, as needed. Additional fees apply.
- Complete your enrollment today to secure your spot and ensure Christian education options in our community! Simply print and complete the attached forms and return them to the School Office along with a check for your registration fee. Checks should be made to Pacific Harbor Christian School or Happy Harbor Preschool.
- We are introducing the Parent Ambassador Program; a referral program designed to help current families tell other families about our school. Please see the flyer in the packet for details on how you can earn credit toward your child’s tuition.
- Tuition assistance is also available for students entering Kindergarten through 8th grade. Contact the School Office for more details!
We are rejoicing with you that the Lord made a way for our school to reopen! With the start of school just a few weeks away, please do not wait to reenroll. Minimum enrollment may be required for some program offerings, so if you know of others that could benefit from the Christian school education offered at PHCS/HHP, be sure to tell them about us! It is our prayer that we will continue to offer Christian education in our community for many, many years, but we cannot do it without you!
We look forward to meeting each of you personally and partnering with you throughout the year. If you have questions and would like to call or schedule a time to stop by, we are in the School Office from 9am-3pm daily.
Please know that we have been praying for you and your family, and we will continue to do so as we plan and prepare for September 9! Your children are your most precious possession, and we thank you for entrusting them to us. God has already done amazing things in our schools as we prepare and plan, we know that He is not done and has much more in store for us.
We are here to serve you!
Karen Holmes-Mura, Principal
Monica Argueta, Preschool Director